From helping you to implement your own Delegated Authority processes, conducting a strategic review or providing a tailored outsource offering, DA Strategy is the right resource for you. We focus on allowing you to concentrate on making the right business trading decisions safe in the knowledge that you have high quality DA Management to meet your needs.
WHY USE US?
- Expert Delegated Authority knowledge gained in a commercial environment;
- The understanding, experience, skills and the network to deliver change in the DA space.
- The flexibility to adapt DA business to your needs using our experience of many different approaches to binding authority or Claims TPA arrangements;
- Excellent network of London Market, Lloyd’s and US contacts in Brokers, Coverholders, Service Providers and Carriers;
- Value – our quality services are usually far more cost effective than in-house resource, or major consulting firms;
- A Clear perspective on current market initiates – we have regular contact with market change initiatives such as:
- The LMG Delegated Authority Target Operating Model projects;
- Lloyd’s Coverholder Reporting Standards for Conduct and Solvency 2;
- Lloyd’s Complaints initiatives;
- Coverholder and Bordereaux Management systems;
- The Lloyd’s Delegated Authority Audit Scope Updates;
- The Lineslip, Consortium and Binding Authority Wordings initiatives in 2016, 2015, 2013 and prior.